May 22, 2011 Philippine Civil Service Examination Result for Professional and Subprofessional
UPDATE: Result for the said examination is now available!
For CS Professional exam result click here: Civil Service Exam Result May 22, 2011 Professional
For CS Subprofessional exam result click here: Civil Service Exam Result May 22, 2011 Subprofessional
Last May 22, 2011, the Civil Service Commission has successfully conducted the Career Service Examination Paper and Pencil Test for Professional and Subprofessional level. The result for the said examination is expected to be released by July 2011 or August 2011.
The result for the Civil Service Examination for Professional and Subprofessional will also be posted in this site as soon as the results will be made available. Based on the previous releasing of results, the Civil Service Commission will release all the result for all regions in the Philippines.
You can also check at the official website of the Civil Service Commission at www.csc.gov.ph.
In the official website of the Civil Service Commission, they will only post the list of names who have successfully passed the Civil Service Examination for Professional and Subprofessional. If your name did not appear on their list, that means you did not passed the said exam. If you want to check your rating or score, you will be needing the Examinee Number given to you when you took the Civil Service Examination.
Career Service Professional is equivalent to second level eligibility, thus passers of CS Professional examination can apply for a government position up to second level position in the government. While, Career Service Subprofessional is equivalent to first level eligibility, thus passers of CS Subprofessional examination can apply for first level positions in the government. If you want to know the vacant jobs in the government in your area, you may inquire to the nearest Civil Service Field Office.
Congratulations to those who will pass the Civil Service Examination. For those who will pass the Subprofessional level, it is strongly recommended to take the Professional Level. By the way, a lot of people are asking me if I know some review centers for the Civil Service Examination. I would just like to remind you that I don’t have any idea regarding review centers at all. Sorry for that. And as far as I know, the Civil Service Commission is not connected to any review centers and does not give any reviewers or any related materials. That’s what I have read posted on their wall from one of their Regional Office.
The results will be posted soon, so examinees cross your finger! Goodluck! ^_^
You might also want to check out Jobs in Philippine Government Agencies
- Vin Diesel Spotted in Manila, What’s he doing here?
- Is Nancy Binay Ready to Debate with Senator Miriam Santiago?
- Philippine Elections 2013 Results – Check Out Who’s Winning
- Philippines FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2013 (Unofficial Top 10)
- Solar Eclipse with Ring of Fire Effect to Happen This May 9 and 10
- Heart Evangelista Unedited Pictures Revealed!
- The Wolverine 2013 International Trailer Released
- Sunshine Cruz is FHM’s April 2013 Cover Girl
- Pokwang Spoofs Anne Curtis’ Controversial Wet Look Presentation
- Be Careful With My Heart World Tour Starts on March 28, 2013
- Luke on Civil Service Exam Schedule for 2011 UPDATED
- Lacre, Juvy Love L. on Civil Service Exam Schedule for 2011 UPDATED
- Philippines FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2013 (Unofficial Top 10)News Today in the Philippines on Heart Evangelista Unedited Pictures Revealed!
- ericka jannine ramos on FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Women in 2012
- Tin Perez on 9 Things You Need to Know about Mutual Funds in the Philippines