October 16, 2011 Philippine Civil Service Examination Result for Professional and Subprofessional
The Civil Service Commission has successfully conducted the Career Service Examination Paper and Pencil Test for Professional and Subprofessional level last October 16, 2011. The result for the said examination is expected to be released by December 2011 or January 2012. During the last examination, there were many examinees who were disappointed with the services of the Civil Service Commission, specially with their website. Many examinees could not access the official website of the CSC to inquire for their room and school assignment.
UPDATE: Result for October 16, 2011 Civil Service Examination now available.
By now, there are many examinees who are already asking for the results of the examination last October 16, 2011. I will post the results for the Civil Service Examination in this site as soon as the CSC will release the official list of passers in their website. Based on history, the results might be released sometime in December 2011 or January 2012 for all regions in the Philippines.
You can also check the official website of the Civil Service Commission at www.csc.gov.ph.
The Civil Service Commission will only post the list of passers for the CS Professional and Subprofessional examinations. If your name did not appear on their list, that means you did not passed the said examination. You may want to call the CSC Regional office where you took the Civil Service examination for your rating or use the online version at the CSC website. You will be needing your Examinee number for the latter step.
Career Service Professional is equivalent to second level eligibility, thus passers of CS Professional examination can apply for a government position up to second level position in the government. Whereas, Career Service Subprofessional is equivalent to first level eligibility, thus passers of CS Subprofessional examination can apply for first level positions in the government. If you want to know the vacant jobs in the government in your area, you may inquire to the nearest Civil Service Field Office.
Congratulations to those who will pass the Civil Service Examination. For those who will pass the Subprofessional level, I recommend that you take the CS Professional level for future opportunities, promotions and job vacancies.
The results will be posted soon, so examinees cross your finger! Good luck! ^_^ Please do bookmark this page and/or share it with your friends.
By the way, I think there are many job openings and career opportunities in various government agencies, nowadays. Since the DBM will no longer release budget for unfilled positions, the government agencies are forced to fill-up all the vacant positions in their respective agencies. Do check the Civil Service Field Offices for list of job vacancies in your area. Also you might want to visit the government agency you are planning to apply for if they have vacant positions. Good luck!
You might want to see the Philippine Civil Service Examination Schedule 2012
- Arnold Clavio’s Unprofessional Interview to Atty Alfredo Villamor
- How to Pass the October 13, 2013 Philippine Civil Service Examinations
- Vin Diesel Spotted in Manila, What’s he doing here?
- Is Nancy Binay Ready to Debate with Senator Miriam Santiago?
- Philippine Elections 2013 Results – Check Out Who’s Winning
- Philippines FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2013 (Unofficial Top 10)
- Solar Eclipse with Ring of Fire Effect to Happen This May 9 and 10
- Heart Evangelista Unedited Pictures Revealed!
- The Wolverine 2013 International Trailer Released
- Sunshine Cruz is FHM’s April 2013 Cover Girl
- rene millares on How to Pass the October 13, 2013 Philippine Civil Service Examinations
- riza loveriza on Philippine Civil Service Examination Schedule 2012
- Grace on Philippine Civil Service Examination Schedule 2013
- chadene rey landisa on Philippine Civil Service Examination Schedule 2013
- maria eleanor a. malit on Philippine Civil Service Examination Schedule 2013