The winner of the 2011 Ford Supermodel of the world is a Filipina! Danica Magpantay won the Ford Supermodel of the World for 2011 in New York City last January 22, 2011.
This is the first time that a Filipina (Danica Flores Magpantay) won the Ford Supermodel. There were more than 50 contestants from all over the world who participated in the said event.
Danica Magpantay is the daughter of 1990 Supermodel of the World Philippines Milagros “Lala” Flores.
In the phone interview with her mother “Lala”: â€œDanica called me up 5 a.m. this morning,” Lala said. â€œAnd she says, â€˜Mommy, I have an award. So Iâ€™m, like, â€˜What award?â€™ And sheâ€™s, like, â€˜Iâ€™m the winner!â€™”
Danica won $250,000 cash price and a modeling contract with Ford Models.
Pictures and videos below:
- Arnold Clavio’s Unprofessional Interview to Atty Alfredo Villamor
- How to Pass the October 13, 2013 Philippine Civil Service Examinations
- Vin Diesel Spotted in Manila, What’s he doing here?
- Is Nancy Binay Ready to Debate with Senator Miriam Santiago?
- Philippine Elections 2013 Results – Check Out Who’s Winning
- Philippines FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2013 (Unofficial Top 10)
- Solar Eclipse with Ring of Fire Effect to Happen This May 9 and 10
- Heart Evangelista Unedited Pictures Revealed!
- The Wolverine 2013 International Trailer Released
- Sunshine Cruz is FHM’s April 2013 Cover Girl
- rene millares on How to Pass the October 13, 2013 Philippine Civil Service Examinations
- riza loveriza on Philippine Civil Service Examination Schedule 2012
- Grace on Philippine Civil Service Examination Schedule 2013
- chadene rey landisa on Philippine Civil Service Examination Schedule 2013
- maria eleanor a. malit on Philippine Civil Service Examination Schedule 2013