Philippine Civil Service Commission has just released the schedule of the Civil Service Examination (Professional and Sub-professional) for 2011. A lot of people are waiting for these. And most are getting impatient already. At last here it is. There are only two Civil Service exams schedule for this year 2011.
UPDATE: The schedule fore Philippines Civil Service Examination for 2012 is now available -> Philippine Civil Service Examination Schedule 2012
The Civil Service Commission (CSC) has announced that conduct of the Career Service Professional and Career Service Subprofessional Paper-and-Pencil-Test examination for 2011.
The Schedule are as follows:[table "1" not found /]
Apply now, applications are on a first-come first-served basis and applications will no longer be accepted before the deadline if the CSC Regional Office or Field Office has reached it’s target number. Applications will also not be accepted beyond the deadline date.
Question: What is the passing rate of the Civil Service Examinations?
Answer: Both the Career Service Professional and Career Service Subprofessional has a passing rate of 80.00%.
Questions: What are the scope of the Civil Service Examination (Professional and Subprofessional)?
Answer: Here is the scope of the examination and the number of items each type of exam.
[table "2" not found /]
Question: What will come out in the General Information type of exam?
Answer: The General Information test items shall include the following areas: Philippine Constitution, Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees (R.A. 6713), Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts, and Environment Management and Protection.
Question: Where can I get an application form?
Answer: You can download the prescribed application form or the CS Form No. 100, Revised 2008 here. But I would suggest you go to the nearest Civil Service Regional Office or Field Office to get an application form. Some Office use color coding to separate the Subprofessional applicants from the Professional applicants.
Question: What are the requirements for the Civil Service Examinations?
Answer: Click here for the requirements of the Civil Service Examination
- Arnold Clavio’s Unprofessional Interview to Atty Alfredo Villamor
- How to Pass the October 13, 2013 Philippine Civil Service Examinations
- Vin Diesel Spotted in Manila, What’s he doing here?
- Is Nancy Binay Ready to Debate with Senator Miriam Santiago?
- Philippine Elections 2013 Results – Check Out Who’s Winning
- Philippines FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2013 (Unofficial Top 10)
- Solar Eclipse with Ring of Fire Effect to Happen This May 9 and 10
- Heart Evangelista Unedited Pictures Revealed!
- The Wolverine 2013 International Trailer Released
- Sunshine Cruz is FHM’s April 2013 Cover Girl
- rene millares on How to Pass the October 13, 2013 Philippine Civil Service Examinations
- riza loveriza on Philippine Civil Service Examination Schedule 2012
- Grace on Philippine Civil Service Examination Schedule 2013
- chadene rey landisa on Philippine Civil Service Examination Schedule 2013
- maria eleanor a. malit on Philippine Civil Service Examination Schedule 2013